Poster Size Requirement: All posters must be no larger than 4 ft (122 cm) high x 3.6 ft (110 cm) wide. PPS reserves the right to remove posters that exceed the size requirement.
All posters must be on display for the entire duration of the meeting (June 13-16, 2017) at the Gleacher Center.
Required Elements of Poster are as Follows:
- Abstract: If the scientific content has been altered and substantive changes to the data and/or conclusions have been made since the abstract was submitted, the revised abstract should be included with a clear notice in the poster content stating that the abstract has been revised since submission.
- Context: a brief discussion of the background or rationale of the study and/or the question addressed
- Design: the experimental approach, materials, and methods used in the study
- Results: the data and results obtained in the study
- Conclusions: the conclusions and/or implications of the results
- References and Acknowledgements
Platform Presentation and the Biennial Research Award
The top five abstracts will be selected for a short platform presentation. Please note that award applicants will be notified by email. Presenting authors will be required to prepare a 5 minute presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers. Abstract presentations will take place on Thursday, June 15 at 7 AM and the awards, including the Biennial Research Award, will be handed out at the reception Thursday night.