August 18-20, 2011
PPS 2011 Biennial Meeting
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York City
September 11-14, 2011
CAP'11, Grapevine, TX
Five courses in pulmonary pathology offered in CAP'11!
1. Insights & Controversies in Pulmonary Neoplasia. (S Dacic and P Cagle)
2. Common Challenge in the Classification of Interstitial Lung Disease (mic tutorial - S Dacic)
3. Practical Diagnosis of Emerging Non-Neoplastic Lung Disease ( P Cagle, MB Beasley)
4. Diagnostic Aspects of Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma (K Kerr)
5. Lung Cytology - Molecular Workup of Lung FNA Specimens for Tumor Type (M Zakowski)
For further information visit the CAP'11 meeting website here!